You are cordially invited to this 7 day immersive Rebirthing Breathwork Retreat and Training in Hawaii from February 23rd-March 1st, 2024.
When broken down, the literal translation of the Hawaiian word ALOHA translates to [Alo] meaning ‘presence’ and [Hā] meaning ‘breath’. Together these two sounds in the word Aloha translate to ‘The presence of breath’ or ‘breath of life’.
We are looking forward to being with all of you under the sanctuary and power of Pele, where nature and the elements hold us and mold us like clay for 7 days of Rebirthing Sessions, Teachings and Spiritual Purification.(For those who are working towards your rebirthing certification, this will fulfill Self Healing and Level 3).
$2250.00 Includes the 7 day training, a midday meal, and comfortable, communal lodging.
Flight, ground transportation, breakfast and dinner are not included.
There is a $500 non-refundable deposit due upon registration.
The total amount is due by February 10th, 2024.
There are limited spaces available for this retreat and training.
Aloha Rebirthing Retreat and Training Non-refundable Deposit $500.00:
Aloha Rebirthing Retreat and Training Registration $1999.00:
For those of you who have experienced the power of connected breathing and the profundity of its healing powers, this will be a chance to train to become a practitioner with deep knowledge of the spiritual and scientific basis of Breathwork. For those of you who are new to Breathwork, this is a peaceful practice of circular, connected breathing that releases cellular memories from our organs and tissues-allowing the body, mind and spirit to come into full alignment with itself.
Here is some more information:
This experiential 8 day training is for all of those who wish to develop their Rebirthing Practice and for those new to breathwork.
Rebirthing, (Kriya Yoga Breathwork, Energy Breathing, Breathing from the Breath Itself), is a practice of circular, connected breathing that releases cellular memories from the body-opening up space inside of your physical, spiritual and emotional bodies for lightness, truth and love. Rebirthing also heals the breathing mechanism, giving all the functions of the body more support and strength. It is recommended for those who seek to go deep into their personal healing and expand their therapeutic practice and experience.
Rebirthing is a simple and gentle way of breathing that restores emotional balance, while relaxing, refreshing and invigorating the human body. It is easily learned over a series of 10 sessions to use as a daily practice for clearing the mind and resting the body.
We will also be incorporating Spiritual Purification with the Elements Including Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Meditation and Music.
* Greater understanding of the physiological effects of Rebirthing – what are the benefits of circular, connected breathing; how do our thoughts and feelings affect our energy body; what is the link between the expression of our feelings and the suppleness of breathing; how to heal our breathing mechanism.
* Daily sharing and a wealth of information and morning seminars with a handful of highly skilled rebirthing breathwork trainers.
* Identify and release core stories, limiting beliefs and family patterns.
* Understand language and the roots of unconscious thought cycles, begin to establish a relationship with affirmations and mantras.
* Identify your Personal Truth or Personal Law and how it could be impacting your relationships, career, and self-image.
* Individual Rebirthing sessions with a skilled Rebirther.
* Instruction and demonstration of warm and cold water rebirthing.
* Centering and relaxation exercises.
* Learn to Successfully guide clients through 10 sessions; enhance your communication skills with effective client contact statements.
* Goals and subject matter for the first ten sessions.
* Advanced techniques to assist in specific situations with clients: prolonged tetany; staying awake; and birth trauma.
* A day of silence, fasting and fire purification to clean your mind and energy body.
* Practical clientele building strategies
* Increase vitality and youthful play, learn to uncover the unconscious death urge.
* Spiritual Purification Practices practiced daily for a balanced mental and emotional state with bathing, fire, fasting, silence, spiritual community, breathing, and movement.
* Understand your birth script and how it influences your life.
* Learn the art of setting your fees and negotiating.
* Rebirther’s Code of Ethics.
* Devotional singing and meditation.
Our Daily Schedule will include:
9:45 Meditation/Breath of Fire
10:00-12:00 Satsang with Trainers
12:00-4:00 Rebirthing Sessions and Lunch
7:30-9:30 Evening Aarti/Workshops/Play
This training is run in the Spirit of Leonard Orr, Rebirthing Breathwork’s Founder and follows his Training model.
High quality personal, private energy cycles in a quiet, safe, and comfortable setting are the key. They are the essence of learning to breathe fully and freely. They produce peace and energy. The goal of each breathing session – each energy cycle – is relaxation and peace. The goal of each session is to keep breathing until we feel good.
Leonard Orr, founder of Rebirthing Breathwork
Om Namah Shivaya!
- The warm ponds at Isaac Hale State Park are accessible from Kamailli road, outside Pahoa town. About an hour drive but about 5 miles south
- Hilo is the closest airport. Kona airport is about 2.5 Hours away.
- A car is the best transportation option. We will look into ride sharing as we get closer.
- There are a few hikes and trails to the new beach at Kapoho, Waiele, an ancient village and the mermaid ponds
- Food includes lunch for the day.
- There are small kitchenettes in each cabin.
- We have earth link service at the farm and a local service is available at the Main Lodge.
- There are coolers for food storage.
- There is limited electricity.
Meet The Trainers
Kalyani, (Colleen Buckman), is a Holistic Healer, Nationally Touring Singer/Songwriter, Rebirthing Breathwork Trainer/Practitioner and Educator. In her healing practice, Kalyani combines Divine Wisdom, Ancient Yogic and Sufi practices, and Integrative Medicine to accelerate healing by balancing the mind, body, and spirit. She has released three albums, including Fertile Ground, which weaves Sacred Chants and Conscious Music into a sonic landscape of funky grooves. Kalyani is currently seeing private clients and touring and teaching all over the world.
Aaron Overstreet has been assisting people in self empowerment and spiritual healing for over two decades. He believes that we can attain ownership and mastery over our lives and experiences while working in conjunction with our higher selves.
Aaron’s business, Respire Breathwork, is based on the teachings of Leonard Orr. It encompasses Aaron’s deep understanding of the breath and his work as a healer and spiritual guide. His ongoing dedication to discovering the healing powers of the breath have led to this gentle yet powerful style of Breathwork.
Aaron studied directly with Leonard and has led trainings and workshops in Portland, Virginia and India. He has also co-facilitated the annual Breathwork training, “Return To The Sacred” in Sierraville, CA since 2003. Aaron is certified by Rebirthing Breathwork International. http://www.respirepdx.com
For nearly a decade Laz Jefferson has been a Rebirthing Breathwork Practitioner in Palm Springs California. Certified by Leonard Orr, the founder of the Rebirthing movement, Laz conducts seminars and workshops around the world.
Weaving together his background in Rebirthing as well as his work as a Licensed Practitioner of Religious Science, a Corporate Trainer on (R) Evolutionary Strategies for Business for Epstein Technologies and a member of the live event Leadership Team for Robbins Research International, an Anthony Robbins company, Laz has has created a process for uncovering unconsciously held disempowering beliefs, otherwise known as Personal Lies and refers to himself as a Story Unteller knowing that it is the stories we tell about ourselves that shape how we define ourselves.
Deanna Reiter, MA, is a professional speaker who has helped individuals worldwide resolve personal issues through conscious breathing. She is a Rebirthing Breathworker, Certified Personal Trainer, Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi Instructor, a USA Track & Field Certified Running Coach and a Master Trainer for the National Exercise Trainers Association. She is the author of Qi Breathing: Ancient Practice for Modern Times, Dancing with Divinity: Positive Affirmations for Any Situation, The Nine Scoundrels: How to Recognize and Release Subtle Patterns of Sabotage, Running A to Z and How to Make More Money in the Fitness Industry.
For More Information, feel free to email me.
So Much Love to All of Your Hearts,